Is it a good idea to self-publish with Amazon?

This is a place for you to introduce yourself and meet new people
Forum rules
Don't be a dick
Drake
Good old boys club

Is it a good idea to self-publish with Amazon?

Postby Drake » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:18 am

Yes. As a self-publishing writer you have to publish on Amazon if you want to sell any significant number of books. As a self-publishing author you will be publishing eBooks first and perhaps paperbacks later on. Amazon has over 70% of eBook sales and about that same amount of all sales including hardbacks, typically the domain of brick and mortar bookstores. Amazon will also make it easy for you to convert your eBook to a paperback and sell it with Print on Demand

California
Good old boys club

Re: Is it a good idea to self-publish with Amazon?

Postby California » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:36 am

Choosing online shopping has the following advantages:

1. There are many websites to choose from for online shopping, and you can compare the prices of several websites more easily, check more here Online Shopping ;

2. Online shopping platform products are more comprehensive and complete, such as audio-visual equipment, electrical appliances, communication products, computers, software, books, cosmetics, etc.

charlesborough

Postby charlesborough » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:39 am

Self-publishing is a good way to get your book published and also make money. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on publishing, you can self-publish with Amazon. It's easy to do, but it does take time. amazon listing copywriter

johny27
Good old boys club

AA

Postby johny27 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:33 pm

AA

johny27
Good old boys club

SEO

Postby johny27 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:02 am

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..InventHelp Successful Inventions

Liwovosa
Good old boys club

Postby Liwovosa » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:18 am

Of het nu gaat om één of meerdere binnendeuren of een combinatie van binnendeuren en kozijnen; maatwerk is allemaal mogelijk. Onze binnendeuren worden op maat gemaakt, omdat de meeste ramen een specifieke maat hebben. Door te kiezen voor maatwerk kun je ervoor zorgen dat het kozijn perfect aansluit. Dit is erg belangrijk om isolatie- of vochtproblemen te voorkomen. Maatwerkramen gaan hand in hand met Binnendeur met hoge isolatiewaarde

johny27
Good old boys club

SEO

Postby johny27 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:52 am

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.#google-2022 Basis voorwaarden volgens Google's richtlijnen

morkihalme
Good old boys club

Postby morkihalme » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:28 am

Vind hier alle dartborden van Shot binnen het assortiment van Mcdartshop.nl. Shot darts is één van de bekendere merken binnen de dartsport. De dartborden zijn gemaakt van de beste kwaliteit sisal en doen dan ook zeker niet onder aan andere merken dartborden. Het beste dartbord in deze serie is het Bandit dartbord. Mcdartshop.nl is officieel Shot dealer. Shot Dartborden

Liwovosa
Good old boys club

Postby Liwovosa » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:29 am

Ich kaufe auch ganz viel Craft Beer, einfach, weil ich ja nicht der Nabel der Brauwelt bin und nicht allemaal, was ich braue ist immer nur gut. Ich habe auch keine Lust immer dasselbe zu trinken und mag welke Vielfalt. Oder ich schaue so, was es Neues gibt. Kaufen bierbrauset

redcurres

Postby redcurres » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:55 pm

Onze binnendeuren worden op maat gemaakt, omdat de meeste ramen een specifieke maat hebben drift boss

Return to “Introduce yourself”