How do I fix a Frigidaire refrigerator compressor problem?

show us your ride, what you have done to it and your mode of hauling it if you want
Forum rules
Doesn't matter what you drive or what you do with it, if you love it good. if you don't like someone toy keep it to yourself. Once again don't be a dick
Drake
Good old boys club

How do I fix a Frigidaire refrigerator compressor problem?

Postby Drake » Thu May 19, 2022 9:09 am

Not enough information. It’s unlikely the water in the bottom of the refrigerator has anything to do with the compressor. If your freezer is cold, you do not have a compressor problem.

If you are sure your refrigerator needs a compressor, buy a new refrigerator. I wouldn’t even replace a compressor on my own fridge. I know how, and my labor is free (to me.) It’s just not worth it.

California
Good old boys club

Re: How do I fix a Frigidaire refrigerator compressor problem?

Postby California » Sun May 22, 2022 2:45 am

Hello there. What I want to tell you is that if your Frigidaire refrigerator is equipped with a built-in water dispenser. The solutions to these problems are detailed in the Frigidaire reviews here https://frigidaire.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . By the way, if your Frigidaire side doors tend to open, the water flow will be interrupted until the freezer door is closed. The same plastic or metallic taste that the Frigidaire Ice Maker suffers from may also be present in your water. Cheers

MBLious

Re: How do I fix a Frigidaire refrigerator compressor problem?

Postby MBLious » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:40 am

While indeed, you can positively fix a harmed blower, everything will work out just fine. Supplanting a 12V refrigerator blower involves eliminating the Freon cautiously so it won't get away, then utilizing a blow light to eliminate the flawed blower.

Return to “Show us your ride”