Crypto

If you think it's cool but doesn't fit anywhere else post it here
Forum rules
Don't be a dick
seylen

Crypto

Postby seylen » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:58 am

What sources of information about cryptocurrency do you use for successful investments?

christinabdnr

Re: Crypto

Postby christinabdnr » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:46 am

I read a lot of articles and watch videos about cryptocurrency, because I want to progress in it and earn more. And to make successful investments, I have to read a lot of predictions and the market situation in general. I can say that it is a full-time job. Among the sources of information I can single out coinepo.com. There it is possible not only to read articles, but also there is a handy cryptocurrency converter.

devamona

Postby devamona » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:11 am

I am also looking for good sources of information about cryptocurrency. Because a lot of articles are written in such a way that it is hard for a beginner to understand what it is actually about.

California
Good old boys club

Postby California » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:04 pm

If you are into cryptocurrencies, then you will definitely be interested in learning about the Amazon Web Services (AWS) blockchain API provider. Amazon API, gives access to the Ethereum (ETH) manner.
In addition to connecting to Ethereum (eth_sendrawtransaction), Amazon AWS allows users to set up node infrastructure for their own distributed systems with permissions.

OlsonMolly

Postby OlsonMolly » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:19 pm

A smart contract is a full-fledged program that mainly deals with money, the security requirements in this area must be of the highest level. Even one minor error in the project code can derail a financial transaction. That's why all Benefits of Smart Contract Audit is that companies get the proper level of security for their contracts. This article explains in detail how audits protect users.

zelda

Postby zelda » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:02 am

I'm additionally looking for reliable sources of chained echoes cryptocurrency knowledge. mainly due to the fact that many articles are written in a way that makes it difficult for a newcomer to understand what they are genuinely about.

Intinted1934
uTVin the web

Postby Intinted1934 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:32 am

Crypto is a very popular topic nowadays, especially with people who have invested in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and other altcoins. Here you get https://plumberswestauckland.co.nz/ and learn more new ideas for plumber work in Auckland. If you've wanted to get into crypto but weren't sure where to start, then this guide will help you master the basics of how to invest in crypto!

payewi6648
Good old boys club

Postby payewi6648 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:24 am

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. auto parts

Pesvicic
uTVin the web

Postby Pesvicic » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Good afternoon. Yes, the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (5AMLD) has already been introduced. I was also interested in this often and read about it on the bitmedia site. https://bitmedia.io/blog/crypto-regulation-europe. I often go to their blog because they have a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies. Especially now I am interested in cryptomarketing, as I realized that I need to promote my project. As it turns out, it's very difficult.

OsbornTyler7

Postby OsbornTyler7 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:45 am

A crypto market maker is a trader who actively places orders on exchanges to earn profits, reduce spread and maintain liquidity.

The crypto market is volatile and a crypto market maker needs to be vigilant to ensure that they are constantly posting buy and sell orders.

Return to “General Chat”