TRAVEL

If you think it's cool but doesn't fit anywhere else post it here
Forum rules
Don't be a dick
Halil23

TRAVEL

Postby Halil23 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:08 am

I do believe this website needs much more attention. I've read all the comments and suggestions here. Turkey travel for US citizens. The Turkish government has implemented an online visa system that allows American citizens to obtain visas online.

SeianTosty

New Zealand eTA

Postby SeianTosty » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:14 am

Nice useful post… I am here for the first time and this hit me directly... Where do you apply for a New Zealand eTA? Now you can easily apply online for an NZETA by filling out a simple form to save you the hassle of going directly to an embassy. click and check out for more info.

khanbaba
Now your getting it

Re: TRAVEL

Postby khanbaba » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 am

Halil23 wrote:I do believe this website needs much more attention. I've read all the comments and suggestions here. Turkey travel for US citizens. The Turkish government has implemented an online visa system that allows American citizens to obtain visas online.

bad buddy the series

Maria Janes

Re: TRAVEL

Postby Maria Janes » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:14 am

Do you usually use a ride-sharing app while you are going to travel?

WilliamsKane1201

Urgent Turkey visa

Postby WilliamsKane1201 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:58 pm

Thanks for taking the time to talk about it... I hope you will publish more articles. The Travelers can get an urgent Turkish visa online as soon as possible after the use of the Urgent Turkey visa processing system. But some extra charges are applicable in some emergency situations.

Return to “General Chat”